Saturday, January 22, 2011

a wonderful day to walk

Yesterday was a really great day.  I slept in until noon, so it was already off to a good start.  We don't have classes on fridays, so it's really nice to have a day to just kinda chillll ouuuuttt.  I spent the morning catching up on my American shows (family guy, the middle, grey's anatomy, and 30 rock), and then had some SIESTAAAAAA.

After Siesta, I met up with Danielle, Cory, Audrey, and Andrea and we kind of walked around all of the stores.  January and February are the months of REBAJAS (my favorite word) which means "SALE."  I'm not talking like 20%, 30%, or even 40% off.......everything is literally 50% off or MORE...most places are even 70% off.  I got a shirt for 3.99 euro yesterday.  I call that a win.  We're going back today to confirm our purchases (i need to buy a bag and boots), so i'm excited for that! We literally walked for 5 hours, but the city is so beautiful and it was a nice day out, so we didn't care much.

We got ice cream yesterday. OMG it was so good.  I got dark chocolate gelato.  My family doesnt eat sweets and I've lost 2 pounds in the past week from eating so well and walking so much, so i splurged big time on the fattiest ice cream i could get my hands on.  It was just what i needed :)

Last night, Andrea and I met up with Bruce and Logan and chilled for a little while, then met up with everyone else at Hannigans.  We had a couple of drinks, and I called it an early night.  My night ended perfectly with a skype date with Adam :)  Off to get ready to meet up with everyone!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment