Monday, January 10, 2011

Leaving for Spain

So, tomorrow will be the day when I leave my comfortable American life, and begin my journey to Granada, Spain.  I'm starting to get really excited about it.

The past week has been a journey of ups and downs, getting nervous, wondering if I'll get cold feet, wondering if I'll have the guts to even get on the plane;  however, as the time gets nearer and nearer, I can hardly wait!

Of course, it won't be easy for me to leave my family and friends, and to leave all of the love that they give me.  The decision to study abroad wasn't an easy one for me, and it took a while for me to realize that it is exactly what I've always wanted to do.

Although I know it will be hard for me to leave my home, my friends, Champaign, and Chi O, I know that this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and that I will be making memories that I will treasure for the rest of my life.  

I should get back to packing!

No comments:

Post a Comment