Friday, January 21, 2011

20 January 2011

Yesterday was a really bipolar day for me.  In a good way!

I woke up with my first feelings of being really homesick.  I woke up and didn't really know where I was, and then I realized that I've only been in Granada for a little over a week.  I called my dad to see how things were going at home, and that made me feel better, but I was still in a bit of a slump.  So, I got up, got on my walking shoes, and went on a long walk through Granada.  It really made me feel a lot better!!!!!!! After that, I came home for siesta and then went to my art history class.

Later that night, we went and saw a flamenco show!!!!! It was really sweet.  I want to be a flamenco dancer now!

I've come the realization that being abroad will be harder for me than expected, but I'm not going to let my homesick feelings bring me down!  This is the only opportunity in my life that I'll be able to do this, and I'm not gonna let it go to waste!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment